Pages

Friday, January 17, 2020

Comoros (Happy 2nd Annual Ugly UN Xmas Sweater Dinner Party!!!)

Comoros (an island nation of Africa) joined the UN November 12th, 1975!

What better way to celebrate the Howl-idays (see what I did there?) and the last UN Dinner of the 2010s!!! than with 6 friends and 3 poochums and so much Holiday spirit it makes you want to barf?!?!

We made it to Amber's and I began chopping fruit and veggies for a salad and sandwiches.  Even better, Mike starts mixing our Santa Hat cocktails!!!


I was also very exciteded because I picked up half a Jackfruit for my salad, which I can't find very often, and also find absolutely delicious, and Thanasi got to pull it apart, not me.

I feel like the photos are doing a better job at explaining the dinner than I am, so...



So were merry and jolly all thru dinner.  Some of us more merry than others while playing Camel Up.  And after a spontaneous trip to get some froyo minutes before they close.

Dinner: 41
Country:53
Celebrated: December 14th, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment